Introducing the latest evolution of our Fastskin LZR Pure Valor range – the NEW Fastskin LZR Pure Valor 2.0 Openback Kneeskin, developed by swimmers for swimmers. Made from lightweight material with moderate compression and constructed to support a greater range of movement. The Valor 2.0 range includes a compressive inner leg seam designed for better muscle support, and has a new long lasting water-repellent finish. Dual layering around the abs offers greater core stability, so you get the best out of your swim. The openback offers freedom of movement and may be preferred by swimmers with arched backs. This product has been fully approved by FINA
Features & Benefits:
- Moderate compression and construction designed to support a greater range of movement
- Flat bonded seams and improved finishes for opimal hydrodynamics
- Neck & arm openings designed for comfort & durability
- Dual layering around abs for greater core stability
- Compressive inner leg seam designed for greater muscle support
- New long lasting water repellent finish
- FINA APPROVED
Championship Suit Return Policy
We are happy to exchange championship suits if
You must contact Swim and Tri with 14 days of shipment and obtain an RMA -- suits without an RMA will not be accepted.
The suit must have its tags attached.
The suit cannot be swum in.
The suit must be in original condition.
If a refund is desired rather than an exchange, shipping will not be refunded and a 15% restocking fee will be assessed.
If an exchange is desired, shipping will be at customer expense.