PLEASE ONLY ORDER IF YOU HAVE QUALIFIED FOR A SECTIONAL OR NATIONAL TEAM!
All caps will be ordered at the same time and shipped to the team together. Unless there is something else you need faster, please pick the free shipping option.
Please take the following into consideration when ordering this item
All Sales of this Item Are Final
No refunds or returns of this item are allowed.
Do not attempt to return this item without emailing or calling us.
If the item has not been customized and you need to exchange for size, you have 14 days to contact us.
A size exchange is only permitted if the size is available and only if the returned item is in new and unused condition with all tags attached and packaging in new condition. We request you send us a photo of the item with the tags and packaging when requesting the RMA.
Production and Delivery Information
- Production is about 4 Weeks once minimum for group order is met or or cutoff date is passed. Shipping time is in addition to production time.
- If the group minimum is not met by a specified cutoff date, a new cutoff date may
be set based on team input. In some cases, it not enough orders are placed to meet
a production minimum, the orders may be cancelled.
Team Item Details
- The cost of team items does not count toward free shipping.
- Please note that customized items may require preparation -- we can't ship until art has been approved and preparation work completed
- Please make sure you order the correct size and the correct item: once an item has been customized it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Non-custom team items must be returned within 15 days of shipment.
- If you are not a member of this team, we may not honor the team price.
- Additional discounts cannot be applied to this item due to team discount.
Custom Swim Caps
Personalized caps must be ordered in increments of 2 for each name (2, 4, 6, etc).
Some cap colors may change due to chemicals in your pool. We do not warranty against this. White latex, for example, will usually change in virtually all pools. Some colors (silver for example) may react to copper in your water.
It is highly recommended that you use a cupped hand to put on silicone caps to avoid tearing. Using your fingertips to put on a cap will lead to tearing. For latex caps, you should apply baby powder to the interior of the cap between workouts or the cap will tear when you try to open the cap prior to putting it on. We do not offer a warranty against torn caps.
Allow at least 4 weeks for delivery of non-rushed caps. If you need caps on a specific date, please be prepared to pay a rush fee to ensure timely delivery.
Rush orders may not be eligible for free art design services. For orders without vector art, depending on the complexity of the desired design, an art fee of $20 to $50 may be applied.
Swim and Tri will only re-print caps when the art does not match what is approved. We do not reprint approved art for reasons such as the wrong shade of color unless that color is specified in the approved art. It is your responsibility to verify that the colors to be used will match the colors you want. We strongly recommend that you approve PMS (Pantone) colors and have access to a physical Pantone book to verify the colors.
Minimum group order
At least 13
of this item must be ordered to honor the current price -- the total is based on all orders, not just your order. If the minimum is not met, we will need to consult with the team to determine what to do.