The Jr. Snorkel provides the same benefits as the Swimmer's Snorkel, but is two inches shorter in length to account for less lung capacity of younger swimmers, 12 years old and under. The Swimmer’s Snorkel allows swimmers to concentrate on body balance, head position and stroke technique by eliminating the breathing cycle rotation. Breathing through a snorkel increases the capacity of the lungs to expel air, required for optimal intake of oxygen.
Please take the following into consideration when ordering this item
Team Item Details
- The cost of team items does not count toward free shipping.
- Please note that customized items may require preparation -- we can't ship until art has been approved and preparation work completed
- Please make sure you order the correct size and the correct item: once an item has been customized it cannot be returned or exchanged
- Non-custom team items must be returned within 15 days of shipment.
- If you are not a member of this team, we may not honor the team price.
- Additional discounts cannot be applied to this item due to team discount.