Please note: Due to stock volatility and availability, color of fins may vary. We will ship the available color for the size ordered. Image reflects some but not all color options of the fin. Colors not shown may be shipped based on inventory.
Once again DMC fins design department have created the most alluring and desirable swim training fins on the planet.
This model is for the athlete who insists on nothing but the best.
ELITE MAX are designed to give your swim stroke the best chance of leg strength and kick action developing
- Size range from 2XS to XL
- Fresh or Salt water compatible
- Asymmetric design stabilizes ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Foot Touch ID: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch.
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
The ELITE MAX are the go-to swim training equipment for swimming superstars globally.
Swim Coaches insist on DMC Fins.
All feet are very different, so fitting a foot into a fixed shape foot cavity of moulded flexible material is an inexact science. We do not compare our fin sizes to shoe sizes as the construction of fins and shoes are very different.
Please note that each of our fin models has its own mould, so sizes may vary between models. The Original training fin, Elite II and Repellor fins are a universal foot, meaning you can wear either fin on either foot, also giving you a wider foot cavity. The Elite and Elite MAX are specific left and right foot fit.
1: Check Length – Stand on a piece of paper toe to wall - put a dot on the paper. Measure to the end of heel (in the arch) as this is where the strap sits - put another dot. (Should be the length of your foot less 3-5mm)
2: Measure the distance between front and back dots. This should be the length of your foot.
Please refer to our model sizing chart here as a sizing guide.