- Turbo Compression Fabric: Lightweight, hydrophobic micro-filament textile provides 360 degree core stabilization. Engineered for speed off the block and in the water. 85% Nylon / 15% LYCRA
- Less Drag: Specialized seams and sleek designs partner to optimize body position & reduce drag.
- Anatomically Engineered Fit: Hydrodynamic three-panel design constructed to enhance compression, increase muscle firing and reduce form drag.
- Bonded Leg Finish: Smooth, soft and stitch-free for comfort, stability, and drag reduction.
- ROM Straps: Straps enable fluidity and explosiveness. With resistance eliminated, the design enables maximum distance per stroke.
- Bonded & Four Way Lock Seams: The combination of bonded seams on the inside and four-way lock seams on the outside creates the lowest possible profile, reducing drag.
*All AP12 Speedsuits are FINA compliant and manufactured for use in any USA Swimming competition. However, because of the inclusion of a second TYR logo, female speedsuits may not be used for high school and college meets. Black/Gold Available May 2012.